Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Computer Time!











Lately, I don't get the oppertunity to use this laptop in the evenings or weekend since Myriah and Clay have started playing World of Warcraft. If one is not playing it- the other is. We have other computers but this one is the one everyone wants. Anyway, the positive to me that it has given me extra time to get a few things done. Now that Jen has received the package, I can show pictures of what I sent in my St. Patrick's Day Mini swap.



I had so much fun putting this together. I know it was suppose to only be one item but, oh well. Hopefully, I'll continue to participate in swaps. The gifts were sent to Jen at http://lipstickandlaundryca.blogspot.com/ Her blog is great. So many beautiful pictures and handmade inspirations.
I picked up some more beads and wire tonight to make some more bird nests. If I get a chance to use the computer tomorrow night I will put pictures of them on here.

1 comment:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I LOVE everything you sent so CUTE, and I am uploading my pictures I realized I forgot to take a picture of the magnet, as it is on my fridge... Thanks again, you were very generous!