Friday, April 3, 2009

What a Wonderful Nothing Day!

I took the day off today. Woo Hoo! Much needed. My plans were to get some very necessary housework and organization done. So far, it's been a very lazy wonderful day. I am so behind at posting pictures on here. I am going to try and catch up.
Myriah and her friend each had Baby Think it Over last weekend. They both did a great job.
Isn't the apron so cute! I am having so much fun with the swaps.
Mike seems to be having a great trip so far. We enjoy reading his blog but miss him. He is so brave, I wish I had some of his adventure and bravery.

Last weekend I did get some crafting in but only completed my crafts for the Easter Swap. I will post the pictures as soon as my partner receives them. I did receive my swap from http://www.smithfamilyx6.blogspot.com/


Thank you! I love it all! The egg is especially adorable!

I have been playing around with polymer clay. Fun Fun. My question is, how do you know when its cooked enough? My goal is to get a metal clay start up kit this year. So- I figure I need to practice all I can. Fortunately, I have found that I love it. Polymer clay, and especially Paper Clay.


It doesn't look like much but the joy it gives me is truly odd! It's like therapy, only cheaper and it works.haha I hoping to get a lot of therapy accomplished this weekend. (and housework!)



No comments: