Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yet another try to catch up!

I thought I lost these photos of the items I made for the Halloween Swaps I participated in. Whew! Boney hands Frig Magnet
I love this framed witch!
Orange Halloween lights with purple crepe paper- much cuter than the picture!

Bag full of goodies! Halloween pin, Day of the Dead, Boo Rock and two glitter rings!
I could not get a good picture of this if my life depended on it! I love this witch pendent!!! So cute! Silver pumpkins and skulls. Lovely.



Set of four witchy coasters. (Sorry I can't remember the site where I got these awesome images! But thank you!!)
Pretty kitty jar topper. ... With glitter skull heads. Classy.
Is it wrong to love this glittery pumpkin scene? Cause if it's wrong, I don't want to be right!


Intermission (Cue Music)

Super Star!
Doesn't Em look beautiful! She sure is growing up fast. This is her favorite dress.

And we're back. Day of the Dead wands! ooohhhhh love.




This is the shadow box for Viv's Swap. I really hated to send this away.


This is a picture of the front. Goodbye Halloween. Hopefully, I will get some Christmas Crafts on here before Valentines Day!haha





No comments: