Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Break over!

(Emily and her best friend Sydney.)
It's been a long month. I have started some crafts but haven't finished most of them. I could have sworn that I took a picture of the teacher gifts we made but I guess not.

The good news is that today starts a whole new era! I have quit my full time job and will be starting a new job at the city Library on Monday- part time! That means more time for creating, more time with my family, and more time to work on donations for Write Around the World!! We are going to have to tighten our belts to make up for the loss in income but I will have more time to plan meals and grocery shopping. I would love to find others in blog land that stick to a budget and have tips.

My brothers organization, WATW, is raising money and supplies for our first project. We are calling it Project Guatemala. More info to come, it's very exciting.

My camera is out of commission right now but I will add pictures soon.

No comments: