Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yes I have been crafting... completing them is another story!




I had the idea I would make lots of cool down packs this summer. You know the kind with the crystals inside that poof up real big when wet? Well, I bought the materials (I am always good at completing that part!) and was going to make neck wraps, boo boo packs for little ones owie's, and several others. I thought they would really be a hit with family and friends so I gave out a couple for trial. Neither used it or spoke of it again, even though they were excited about the idea. Oh well, that's ok.
On the green plate is a smorgasbord of miscellaneous unfinished crafts. The cat and eyeless yellow duck are my first attempts at Paper Clay. Love it!!! Now I just wish I knew the best place to buy more.

No comments: